These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic similarity of hepatitis C virus and fibrosis progression in chronic and recurrent infection after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 104–115, February 2006
How to Cite
López-Labrador, F.-X., Bracho, M. A., Berenguer, M., Coscollà, M., Rayón, J. M., Prieto, M., Carrasco, D., Gómez, M. D., Moya, A. and González-Candelas, F. (2006), Genetic similarity of hepatitis C virus and fibrosis progression in chronic and recurrent infection after liver transplantation. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 104–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00670.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2005
- Received February 2004; accepted for publication December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.