Modulation of the anti-inflammatory interleukin 10 and of proapoptotic IL-18 in patients with chronic hepatitis C treated with interferon alpha and ribavirin
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2005
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 230–234, April 2006
How to Cite
Marín-Serrano, E., Rodríguez-Ramos, C., Díaz, F., Martín-Herrera, L. and Girón-González, J. A. (2006), Modulation of the anti-inflammatory interleukin 10 and of proapoptotic IL-18 in patients with chronic hepatitis C treated with interferon alpha and ribavirin. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 230–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00679.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2005
- Received December 2004; accepted for publication April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.