These findings were presented in part at the International Society of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR): 9th Annual International Meeting, Arlington, VA, May 2004.
The economics of treating chronic hepatitis C patients with peginterferon α-2a (40 kDa) plus ribavirin presenting with persistently normal aminotransferase*
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 377–386, June 2006
How to Cite
Hornberger, J., Farci, P., Prati, D., Zeuzem, S., Green, J. and Patel, K. K. (2006), The economics of treating chronic hepatitis C patients with peginterferon α-2a (40 kDa) plus ribavirin presenting with persistently normal aminotransferase. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 377–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00700.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2006
- Received October 2004; accepted for publication December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!