Long-term effect of interferon alpha-2b plus ribavirin therapy on incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with hepatitis C virus-related cirrhosis
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 409–414, June 2006
How to Cite
Hung, C.-H., Lee, C.-M., Lu, S.-N., Wang, J.-H., Hu, T.-H., Tung, H.-D., Chen, C.-H., Chen, W.-J. and Changchien, C.-S. (2006), Long-term effect of interferon alpha-2b plus ribavirin therapy on incidence of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with hepatitis C virus-related cirrhosis. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 409–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00707.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2006
- Received March 2005; accepted for publication May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.