Comparison of two PEG-interferon alpha-2b doses (1.0 or 1.5 μg/kg) combined with ribavirin in interferon-naïve patients with chronic hepatitis C and up to moderate fibrosis
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 457–465, July 2006
How to Cite
Meyer-Wyss, B., Rich, P., Egger, H., Helbling, B., Müllhaupt, B., Rammert, C., Gonvers, J.-J., Oneta, C., Criblez, D., Rossi, L., Borovicka, J., Meyenberger, C., Arn, M., Renner, E. L. and Swiss Association for the Study of the Liver (SASL) (2006), Comparison of two PEG-interferon alpha-2b doses (1.0 or 1.5 μg/kg) combined with ribavirin in interferon-naïve patients with chronic hepatitis C and up to moderate fibrosis. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 457–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2005.00709.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2006
- Received February 2005; accepted for publication June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.