Sensitivity to antiviral therapy may change after liver transplantation in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 544–551, August 2006
How to Cite
Feliu, A., Carrión, J. A., Massaguer, A., Martínez-Bauer, E., García-Retortillo, M., González, P., Costa, J., Sánchez-Tapias, J. M. and Forns, X. (2006), Sensitivity to antiviral therapy may change after liver transplantation in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 544–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00714.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2006
- Received June 2005; accepted for publication July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.