Association of TNF-alpha promoter polymorphisms with the outcomes of hepatitis B virus infection in Chinese Han population
Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 618–624, September 2006
How to Cite
Du, T., Guo, X.-H., Zhu, X.-L., Li, J.-H., Lu, L.-P., Gao, J.-R., Gou, C.-Y., Li, Z., Liu, Y. and Li, H. (2006), Association of TNF-alpha promoter polymorphisms with the outcomes of hepatitis B virus infection in Chinese Han population. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 618–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00731.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
- Received April 2005; accepted for publication July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.