Present address: Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Musashino Red-Cross Hospital, 1-26-1 Kyonancho, Musashinoshi, Tokyo 180-8610, Japan.
Expressional screening of interferon-stimulated genes for antiviral activity against hepatitis C virus replication
Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 690–700, October 2006
How to Cite
Itsui, Y., Sakamoto, N., Kurosaki, M., Kanazawa, N., Tanabe, Y., Koyama, T., Takeda, Y., Nakagawa, M., Kakinuma, S., Sekine, Y., Maekawa, S., Enomoto, N. and Watanabe, M. (2006), Expressional screening of interferon-stimulated genes for antiviral activity against hepatitis C virus replication. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 690–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00732.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2006
- Received May 2005; accepted for publication July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!