Both these authors contributed equally to this study.
Site-specific mutation of the interferon sensitivity-determining region (ISDR) modulates hepatitis C virus replication
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 582–590, September 2006
How to Cite
Kohashi, T., Maekawa, S., Sakamoto, N., Kurosaki, M., Watanabe, H., Tanabe, Y., Chen, C.-H., Kanazawa, N., Nakagawa, M., Kakinuma, S., Yamashiro, T., Itsui, Y., Koyama, T., Enomoto, N. and Watanabe, M. (2006), Site-specific mutation of the interferon sensitivity-determining region (ISDR) modulates hepatitis C virus replication. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 582–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00739.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Received July 2005; accepted for publication October 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.