Molecular and serological characterization of hepatitis B virus in deferred Ghanaian blood donors with and without elevated alanine aminotransferase
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 715–724, November 2006
How to Cite
Candotti, D., Opare-Sem, O., Rezvan, H., Sarkodie, F. and Allain, J.-P. (2006), Molecular and serological characterization of hepatitis B virus in deferred Ghanaian blood donors with and without elevated alanine aminotransferase. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 715–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00741.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2006
- Received May 2005; accepted for publication September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.