Preliminary results of this study were presented at the ‘32nd Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy’, San Diego, CA, 27–30 September 2002.
A case–control study of risk factors for hepatitis C infection in patients with unexplained routes of infection*
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 775–782, November 2006
How to Cite
Karmochkine, M., Carrat, F., Dos Santos, O., Cacoub, P., Raguin, G. and the GERMIVIC Study Group (2006), A case–control study of risk factors for hepatitis C infection in patients with unexplained routes of infection. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 13: 775–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00742.x
See Appendix for members of the GERMIVIC Study Group.
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2006
- Received November 2005; accepted for publication November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.