Data of the present study were presented in part at the 11th International Symposium on Hepatitis C Virus and Related Viruses, 3–7 October 2004, Heidelberg, Germany, at the 21st Annual Meeting of the German Association for the Study of the Liver, 28–29 January 2005, Ulm, Germany, and at the 40th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver, 13–17 April 2005, Paris, France.
Correlation of amino acid variations within nonstructural 4B protein with initial viral kinetics during interferon-alpha-based therapy in HCV-1b-infected patients
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 338–349, May 2007
How to Cite
Welker, M.-W., Hofmann, W.-P., Welsch, C., Von Wagner, M., Herrmann, E., Lengauer, T., Zeuzem, S. and Sarrazin, C. (2007), Correlation of amino acid variations within nonstructural 4B protein with initial viral kinetics during interferon-alpha-based therapy in HCV-1b-infected patients. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 14: 338–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00798.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Received January 2006; accepted for publication May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.