These authors contributed equally for the study.
Difference in T helper responses during hepatitis flares in hepatitis B e antigen (HBeAg)-positive patients with genotypes B and C: implication for early HBeAg seroconversion
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 269–275, April 2007
How to Cite
Yuen, M.-F., Wong, D.K.-.., Zheng, B.-J., Chan, C.C.-.S., Yuen, J.C.-.H., Wong, B.C.-.Y. and Lai, C.-L. (2007), Difference in T helper responses during hepatitis flares in hepatitis B e antigen (HBeAg)-positive patients with genotypes B and C: implication for early HBeAg seroconversion. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 14: 269–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00799.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Received March 2006; accepted for publication May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.