Long-term follow-up of the hepatitis C HENCORE cohort: response to therapy and occurrence of liver-related complications
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 556–563, August 2007
How to Cite
Pradat, P., Tillmann, H. L., Sauleda, S., Braconier, J.-H., Saracco, G., Thursz, M., Goldin, R., Winkler, R., Alberti, A., Esteban, J.-I., Hadziyannis, S., Rizzetto, M., Thomas, H., Manns, M. P., Trepo, C. and for the HENCORE group (2007), Long-term follow-up of the hepatitis C HENCORE cohort: response to therapy and occurrence of liver-related complications. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 14: 556–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00829.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Received July 2006; accepted for publication October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.