Antagonistic expression of hepatitis C virus and alpha interferon in lymphoid cells during persistent occult infection
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 537–548, August 2007
How to Cite
Pham, T. N. Q., Mulrooney-Cousins, P. M., Mercer, S. E., MacParland, S. A., Inglot, M., Zalewska, M., Simon, K. and Michalak, T. I. (2007), Antagonistic expression of hepatitis C virus and alpha interferon in lymphoid cells during persistent occult infection. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 14: 537–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00834.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Received July 2006; accepted for publication September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.