Liver injury is associated with enhanced regulatory T-cell activity in patients with chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 503–511, July 2007
How to Cite
Lin, C.-Y., Tsai, M.-C., Huang, C.-T., Hsu, C.-W., Tseng, S.-C., Tsai, I.-F., Chen, Y.-C., Yeh, C.-T., Sheen, I.-S. and Chien, R.-N. (2007), Liver injury is associated with enhanced regulatory T-cell activity in patients with chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 14: 503–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00835.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
- Received August 2006; accepted for publication October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.