Additive effect of ethanol and HCV subgenomic replicon expression on COX-2 protein levels and activity
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 608–617, September 2007
How to Cite
Trujillo-Murillo, K., Álvarez-Martínez, O., Garza-Rodríguez, L., Martínez-Rodríguez, H., Bosques-Padilla, F., Ramos-Jiménez, J., Barrera-Saldaña, H., Rincón-Sánchez, A. R. and Rivas-Estilla, A. M. (2007), Additive effect of ethanol and HCV subgenomic replicon expression on COX-2 protein levels and activity. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 14: 608–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2006.00837.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Received July 2006; accepted for publication October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.