Partial results from this study were presented as oral late breaker in the 45th ICAAC, 2005 Washington DC (LB H-416b)
Safety and efficacy of an induction dose of pegylated interferon alpha-2a on early hepatitis C virus kinetics in HIV/HCV co-infected patients: the CORAL-1 multicentre pilot study
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 704–713, October 2007
How to Cite
Tural, C., Solà, R., Rubio, R., Santín, M., Planas, R., Quereda, C., Berenguer, J., Montes-Ramírez, M., Clotet, B. and and the CORAL-1 study group (2007), Safety and efficacy of an induction dose of pegylated interferon alpha-2a on early hepatitis C virus kinetics in HIV/HCV co-infected patients: the CORAL-1 multicentre pilot study. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 14: 704–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2007.00860.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Received November 2006; accepted for publication December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.