Differences of YMDD mutational patterns, precore/core promoter mutations, serum HBV DNA levels in lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B genotypes B and C
Article first published online: 15 APR 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 767–774, November 2007
How to Cite
Pan, X. P., Li, L. J., Du, W. B., Li, M. W., Cao, H. C. and Sheng, J. F. (2007), Differences of YMDD mutational patterns, precore/core promoter mutations, serum HBV DNA levels in lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B genotypes B and C. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 14: 767–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2007.00869.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2007
- Received November 2006; accepted for publication January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.