Presented at the 44th Annual Meeting of Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA), Toronto, Canada, 12–15 October 2006.
Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor dosing in pegylated interferon alpha-induced neutropenia and its impact on outcome of anti-HCV therapy*
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 782–787, November 2007
How to Cite
Koirala, J., Gandotra, S. D., Rao, S., Sangwan, G., Mushtaq, A., Htwe, T. H., Adamski, A., Blessman, D. and Khardori, N. M. (2007), Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor dosing in pegylated interferon alpha-induced neutropenia and its impact on outcome of anti-HCV therapy. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 14: 782–787. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2007.00870.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Received December 2006; accepted for publication January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.