Documented rapid course of hepatic fibrosis between two biopsies in patients coinfected by HIV and HCV despite high CD4 cell count
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2007
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 14, Issue 11, pages 806–811, November 2007
How to Cite
Bonnard, P., Lescure, F. X., Amiel, C., Guiard-Schmid, J.-B., Callard, P., Gharakhanian, S. and Pialoux, G. (2007), Documented rapid course of hepatic fibrosis between two biopsies in patients coinfected by HIV and HCV despite high CD4 cell count. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 14: 806–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2007.00874.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2007
- Received August 2006; accepted for publication January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.