Response rates to combination therapy for chronic HCV infection in a clinical setting and derivation of probability tables for individual patient management
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 271–278, April 2008
How to Cite
Thomson, B. J., Kwong, G., Ratib, S., Sweeting, M., Ryder, S. D., De Angelis, D., Grieve, R., Irving, W. L. and the Trent HCV Study Group (2008), Response rates to combination therapy for chronic HCV infection in a clinical setting and derivation of probability tables for individual patient management. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 15: 271–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2007.00941.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Received 22 April 2007; accepted for publication 20 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!