Economic impact of extended treatment with peginterferon α-2a and ribavirin for slow hepatitis C virologic responders
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 293–299, April 2008
How to Cite
Nakamura, J., Toyabe, S.-I., Aoyagi, Y. and Akazawa, K. (2008), Economic impact of extended treatment with peginterferon α-2a and ribavirin for slow hepatitis C virologic responders. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 15: 293–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2007.00943.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2007
- Received 11 June 2007; accepted for publication 10 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.