Present address: Infectious Diseases, Wake forest University Health Sciences, Winston Salem, NC 27157, USA
Incidence of anaemia and impact on sustained virological response in HIV/HCV-coinfected patients treated with pegylated interferon plus ribavirin
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 363–369, May 2008
How to Cite
Núñez, M., Ocampo, A., Aguirrebengoa, K., Cervantes, M., Pascual, A., Echeverria, S., Asensi, V., Barreiro, P., Garcia-Samaniego, J., Soriano, V. and on behalf of the PRESCO Team (2008), Incidence of anaemia and impact on sustained virological response in HIV/HCV-coinfected patients treated with pegylated interferon plus ribavirin. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 15: 363–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2007.00952.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Received August 2007; accepted for publication November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.