Tailored regimen of interferon alpha for HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B: a prospective controlled study
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 684–689, September 2008
How to Cite
Luo, K., Mao, Q., Karayiannis, P., Liu, D., Liu, Z., Zhou, Y., Feng, X., Zhu, Y., Guo, Y., Jiang, R., Zhou, F., Peng, J. and Hou, J. (2008), Tailored regimen of interferon alpha for HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B: a prospective controlled study. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 15: 684–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2008.00995.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received November 2007; accepted for publication February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.