Original publication: [Prophylaxis, Diagnosis and Therapy of Hepatitis-B-Virus-(HBV-) Infection: upgrade of the guideline, AWMF-Register 021/011.] Z Gastroenterol 2007 Jun;45, 525–574. English version: Z Gastroenterol 2007 Dec;45, 1281–1328.
The German guideline for the management of hepatitis B virus infection: short version*
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Special Issue: German Guideline for the Management of Hepatitis B Virus Infection
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s1, pages 1–21, September 2008
How to Cite
Cornberg, M., Protzer, U., Dollinger, M. M., Petersen, J., Wedemeyer, H., Berg, T., Jilg, W., Erhardt, A., Wirth, S., Schirmacher, P., Fleig, W. E. and Manns, M. P. (2008), The German guideline for the management of hepatitis B virus infection: short version. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 15: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2008.01013.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.