Genotype D amongst injection drug users with acute hepatitis B virus infection in British Columbia
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 64–73, January 2009
How to Cite
Panessa, C., Hill, W. D., Giles, E., Yu, A., Harvard, S., Butt, G., Andonov, A., Krajden, M. and Osiowy, C. (2009), Genotype D amongst injection drug users with acute hepatitis B virus infection in British Columbia. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 16: 64–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2008.01045.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Received April 2008; accepted for publication July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.