Prediction of the prognosis of patients with acute-on-chronic hepatitis B liver failure using the model for end-stage liver disease scoring system and a novel logistic regression model
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 464–470, July 2009
How to Cite
Sun, Q.-F., Ding, J.-G., Xu, D.-Z., Chen, Y.-P., Hong, L., Ye, Z.-Y., Zheng, M.-H., Fu, R.-Q., Wu, J.-G., Du, Q.-W., Chen, W., Wang, X.-F. and Sheng, J.-F. (2009), Prediction of the prognosis of patients with acute-on-chronic hepatitis B liver failure using the model for end-stage liver disease scoring system and a novel logistic regression model. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 16: 464–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2008.01046.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- Received May 2008; accepted for publication July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.