Failure of adefovir 20 mg to improve suboptimal response in lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B patients treated with adefovir 10 mg and lamivudine
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 15, Issue 12, pages 922–924, December 2008
How to Cite
Viganò, M., Lampertico, P., Facchetti, F., Lunghi, G. and Colombo, M. (2008), Failure of adefovir 20 mg to improve suboptimal response in lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B patients treated with adefovir 10 mg and lamivudine. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 15: 922–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2008.01047.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2008
- Received March 2008; accepted for publication July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.