Lamivudine in late pregnancy to prevent perinatal transmission of hepatitis B virus infection: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 94–103, February 2009
How to Cite
Xu, W.-M., Cui, Y.-T., Wang, L., Yang, H., Liang, Z.-Q., Li, X.-M., Zhang, S.-L., Qiao, F.-Y., Campbell, F., Chang, C.-N., Gardner, S. and Atkins, M. (2009), Lamivudine in late pregnancy to prevent perinatal transmission of hepatitis B virus infection: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 16: 94–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2008.01056.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Received May 2008; accepted for publication July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.