Validation of connective tissue growth factor (CTGF/CCN2) and its gene polymorphisms as noninvasive biomarkers for the assessment of liver fibrosis
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 612–620, September 2009
How to Cite
Kovalenko, E., Tacke, F., Gressner, O. A., Zimmermann, H. W., Lahme, B., Janetzko, A., Wiederholt, T., Berg, T., Müller, T., Trautwein, C., Gressner, A. M. and Weiskirchen, R. (2009), Validation of connective tissue growth factor (CTGF/CCN2) and its gene polymorphisms as noninvasive biomarkers for the assessment of liver fibrosis. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 16: 612–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2009.01110.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Received September 2008; accepted for publication November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!