RSR and KK contributed equally to this work.
Mutational analysis of the hepatitis C virus E1 glycoprotein in retroviral pseudoparticles and cell-culture-derived H77/JFH1 chimeric infectious virus particles
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 16, Issue 9, pages 621–632, September 2009
How to Cite
Russell, R. S., Kawaguchi, K., Meunier, J.-C., Takikawa, S., Faulk, K., Bukh, J., Purcell, R. H. and Emerson, S. U. (2009), Mutational analysis of the hepatitis C virus E1 glycoprotein in retroviral pseudoparticles and cell-culture-derived H77/JFH1 chimeric infectious virus particles. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 16: 621–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2009.01111.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Received September 2008; accepted for publication November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!