Liver fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C and persistently normal liver enzymes: influence of HIV infection
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 16, Issue 11, pages 790–795, November 2009
How to Cite
Martin-Carbonero, L., De Ledinghen, V., Moreno, A., Maida, I., Foucher, J., Barreiro, P., Romero, M., Satta, G., Garcia-Samaniego, J., Gonzalez-Lahoz, J. and Soriano, V. (2009), Liver fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C and persistently normal liver enzymes: influence of HIV infection. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 16: 790–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2009.01133.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- Received January 2009; accepted for publication February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.