Long-term effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of antiviral treatment in hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 34–50, January 2010
How to Cite
Sroczynski, G., Esteban, E., Conrads-Frank, A., Schwarzer, R., Mühlberger, N., Wright, D., Zeuzem, S. and Siebert, U. (2010), Long-term effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of antiviral treatment in hepatitis C. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 17: 34–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2009.01147.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2009
- Received December 2008; accepted for publication March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.