Hepatitis B virus X protein induces hypermethylation of p16INK4A promoter via DNA methyltransferases in the early stage of HBV-associated hepatocarcinogenesis
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 98–107, February 2010
How to Cite
Zhu, Y.-Z., Zhu, R., Fan, J., Pan, Q., Li, H., Chen, Q. and Zhu, H.-G. (2010), Hepatitis B virus X protein induces hypermethylation of p16INK4A promoter via DNA methyltransferases in the early stage of HBV-associated hepatocarcinogenesis. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 17: 98–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2009.01156.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Received February 2009; accepted for publication May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!