The prevalence and clinical correlates of elevated ALT levels in an urban Chinatown community
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 148–152, February 2010
How to Cite
Cotler, S. J., Dhamija, M. K., Luc, B. J., Siqueira, F., Bartram, A. H., Layden, T. J. and Wong, S. S. (2010), The prevalence and clinical correlates of elevated ALT levels in an urban Chinatown community. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 17: 148–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2009.01162.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Received April 2009; accepted for publication May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!