The impact of the prevention programme of hepatitis C over more than a decade: the French experience
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 435–443, June 2010
How to Cite
Delarocque-Astagneau, E., Meffre, C., Dubois, F., Pioche, C., Le Strat, Y., Roudot-Thoraval, F., Hillon, P., Silvain, C., Dhumeaux, D., Desenclos, J. .-C. and The Hepatitis C Surveillance System Committee and the Scientific Committee for the National Prevalence Survey of Hepatitis B and C Markers (2010), The impact of the prevention programme of hepatitis C over more than a decade: the French experience. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 17: 435–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2009.01196.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Received April 2009; accepted for publication July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.