Elimination of hepatitis B virus surface antigen and appearance of neutralizing antibodies in chronically infected patients without viral clearance
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 424–433, June 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Z.-H., Li, L., Zhao, X.-P., Glebe, D., Bremer, C. M., Zhang, Z.-M., Tian, Y.-J., Wang, B.-J., Yang, Y., Gerlich, W., Roggendorf, M., Li, X., Lu, M. and Yang, D.-L. (2011), Elimination of hepatitis B virus surface antigen and appearance of neutralizing antibodies in chronically infected patients without viral clearance. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: 424–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2010.01322.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2010
- Received August 2009; accepted for publication February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.