The impact of HIV/HCV co-infection on health care utilization and disability: results of the ACTG Longitudinal Linked Randomized Trials (ALLRT) Cohort
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 506–512, July 2011
How to Cite
Linas, B. P., Wang, B., Smurzynski, M., Losina, E., Bosch, R. J., Schackman, B. R., Rong, J., Sax, P. E., Walensky, R. P., Schouten, J. and Freedberg, K. A. (2011), The impact of HIV/HCV co-infection on health care utilization and disability: results of the ACTG Longitudinal Linked Randomized Trials (ALLRT) Cohort. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: 506–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2010.01325.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Received December 2009; accepted for publication March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!