Hepatitis C testing practices and prevalence in a high-risk urban ambulatory care setting
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 474–481, July 2011
How to Cite
Southern, W. N., Drainoni, M.-L., Smith, B. D., Christiansen, C. L., McKee, D., Gifford, A. L., Weinbaum, C. M., Thompson, D., Koppelman, E., Maher, S. and Litwin, A. H. (2011), Hepatitis C testing practices and prevalence in a high-risk urban ambulatory care setting. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: 474–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2010.01327.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Received January 2010; accepted for publication March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.