Financial Support: NonePotential
Sequential therapy with adefovir dipivoxil and pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a for HBeAg-negative patients
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 580–586, August 2011
How to Cite
Moucari, R., Boyer, N., Ripault, M.-P., Castelnau, C., Mackiewicz, V., Dauvergne, A., Valla, D., Vidaud, M., Chanoine, M.-H. N. and Marcellin, P. (2011), Sequential therapy with adefovir dipivoxil and pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a for HBeAg-negative patients. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: 580–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2010.01332.x
Conflict of Interest: P. Marcellin advises, is a consultant for, and is on the speakers’ bureau of Roche, Schering-Plough, Gilead, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, and Idenix-Novartis. He is a consultant for and advises Vertex, Valeant, Human Genome Sciences, Cythesis, Intermune, Wyeth, and Tibotec.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Received January 2010; accepted for publication March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.