Prevalence and clinical significance of GB virus type C/hepatitis G virus coinfection in patients with chronic hepatitis C undergoing antiviral therapy
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 513–517, July 2011
How to Cite
Hofer, H., Aydin, I., Neumueller-Guber, S., Mueller, C., Scherzer, T.-M., Staufer, K., Steindl-Munda, P., Wrba, F. and Ferenci, P. (2011), Prevalence and clinical significance of GB virus type C/hepatitis G virus coinfection in patients with chronic hepatitis C undergoing antiviral therapy. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: 513–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2010.01340.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2010
- Received February 2010; accepted for publication April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!