Twenty-four weeks of pegylated interferon plus ribavirin effectively treat patients with HCV genotype 6a
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 595–600, August 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, Y. Q., Wang, X. H., Hong, G. H., Zhu, Y., Zhang, X. Q., Hu, Y. J. and Mao, Q. (2011), Twenty-four weeks of pegylated interferon plus ribavirin effectively treat patients with HCV genotype 6a. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: 595–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2010.01373.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Received May 2010; accepted for publication July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!