Hepatitis C treatment among racial and ethnic groups in the IDEAL trial
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages e134–e143, April 2011
How to Cite
Muir, A. J., Hu, K. .-Q., Gordon, S. C., Koury, K., Boparai, N., Noviello, S., Albrecht, J. K., Sulkowski, M. S. and McCone, J. (2011), Hepatitis C treatment among racial and ethnic groups in the IDEAL trial. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: e134–e143. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2010.01402.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received July 2010; accepted for publication September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.