See Appendix for The Acute Liver Failure Study Group 1998–2004
What factors determine the severity of hepatitis A-related acute liver failure?
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages e167–e174, July 2011
How to Cite
Ajmera, V., Xia, G., Vaughan, G., Forbi, J. C., Ganova-Raeva, L. M., Khudyakov, Y., Opio, C. K., Taylor, R., Restrepo, R., Munoz, S., Fontana, R. J., Lee, W. M. and the Acute Liver Failure Study Group (2011), What factors determine the severity of hepatitis A-related acute liver failure?. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: e167–e174. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2010.01410.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Received July 2010; accepted for publication October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.