Interference of hepatitis C virus replication in cell culture by antisense peptide nucleic acids targeting the X-RNA
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages e298–e306, July 2011
How to Cite
Ahn, D.-G., Shim, S.-B., Moon, J.-E., Kim, J.-H., Kim, S.-J. and Oh, J.-W. (2011), Interference of hepatitis C virus replication in cell culture by antisense peptide nucleic acids targeting the X-RNA. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: e298–e306. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2010.01416.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Received July 2010; accepted for publication November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.