There were no differences in serum HBV DNA level between HBeAg-positive and HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B with same liver histological necroinflammation grade but differences among grades 1, 2, 3 and 4 apportioned by the same hepatic parenchyma cell volume
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 637–645, September 2011
How to Cite
Ke, W.-M., Xie, S.-B., Li, X.-J., Zhang, S.-Q., Lai, J., Ye, Y.-N., Gao, Z.-L. and Chen, P.-J. (2011), There were no differences in serum HBV DNA level between HBeAg-positive and HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B with same liver histological necroinflammation grade but differences among grades 1, 2, 3 and 4 apportioned by the same hepatic parenchyma cell volume. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: 637–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01444.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Received October 2010; accepted for publication January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.