Role of hepatitis B virus base core and precore/core promoter mutations on hepatocellular carcinoma in untreated older genotype C Chinese patients
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages e423–e431, October 2011
How to Cite
Zheng, J.-X., Zeng, Z., Zheng, Y. Y., Yin, S.-J., Zhang, D.-Y., Yu, Y.-Y. and Wang, F. (2011), Role of hepatitis B virus base core and precore/core promoter mutations on hepatocellular carcinoma in untreated older genotype C Chinese patients. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: e423–e431. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01458.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Received October 2010; accepted for publication February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.