Coexistence of IgM antihepatitis A virus and IgM antihepatitis E virus in acute viral hepatitis: a prospective, multicentre study in Korea
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages e408–e414, October 2011
How to Cite
Jang, J.-H., Jung, Y. M., Kim, J. S., Lee, S. H., Kim, J.-W., Hwang, S. G., Rim, K. S., Park, S. J., Park, Y. M., Kang, S.-K., Lee, H. S., Yun, H., Kim, J.-H. and Jeong, S.-H. (2011), Coexistence of IgM antihepatitis A virus and IgM antihepatitis E virus in acute viral hepatitis: a prospective, multicentre study in Korea. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: e408–e414. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01477.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Received January 2011; accepted for publication March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.