Clinical importance of serum hepatitis B surface antigen levels in chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages e508–e515, October 2011
How to Cite
Togo, S., Arai, M., Tawada, A., Chiba, T., Kanda, T., Fujiwara, K., Imazeki, F. and Yokosuka, O. (2011), Clinical importance of serum hepatitis B surface antigen levels in chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 18: e508–e515. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01486.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Received January 2011; accepted for publication April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.